That one word (and my dictionary doesn't even consider it a word, so I guess I should say sound instead), sums up last week. I was sick for a few days, and that didn't help the start of my week. It actually set up the rest of the week.
And I'm tired now because it's late, so this will be a short update. Even though it was an urk week last week, I did get some of my novel revised. It's always good to make some progress. Although, I have a deadline this Thursday. And I wanted to have the second half of the first revision done by the first deadline. That would mean I have 24-34k words worth of revision to do, in 4 days (I'm counting Monday here). So, Monday has passed, and I've managed to revise 2k in between a bunch of household things that I had to do (our poor animals needed to have their habitats cleaned). This means, I might not get as much done as I wanted to, but I'm still closer. I need to at least finish the second half of that first revision by the 17th, but I haven't given up hope to have a good chunk done by the 10th. I only have to do 7-11k each day. *huge grin* And I'm at the hard part where the rough draft is such crap that's it's going to take a lot of thought and planning to revise.
That sound will likely sum this week up too.