Okay, I am going to post my goals each week, and then at the end of the week (or beginning of the next week) I will post what I actually accomplished. My reasoning is that if I make my list public, it will encourage me to get it done so I don't humiliate myself. I'll only do this goals on blog thing until I get back into the writing habit. So, for this week:
- 2 crits
- Add to a chain story
- Finish rough draft of "Hell Hath No Fury"
- Write 2.5-5k of the novella
- Update Website (add a Tip/Prompt OR a new Chronicles piece)
- Edit "Daina" short short
- Submit 2 or 3 stories
- Submit 3 agent queries (and maybe a query to Luna as well)
- Revise "This is Where I Stand"
Those are just the writing goals. No one needs to hear all the cleaning and halloween party prep that I need to do. Wish me luck, and I wish everyone luck for their writing goals during the week!
I've been reading your blog for some time - even if you don't post often, it's always a pleasure to read your words.
Good luck with the goals - you definitely don't set them low !
Thanks so much! :)ReplyDelete